- Reserve an hour and a half time slot and design the perfect program for your troop! You can work toward a badge or you can just bring your troop in for a Paint-Your-Own Pottery Party!
- $25/person, 5 person minimum Daisies will earn their Promise Center Badge. Each scout will paint a plate with the Scout Daisy and all the petals. They will learn what each petal represents while also learning the Girl Scout Promise. At the end of the class they will have earned their Promise center badge from their troop leader along with a Color Me Mine participation patch.
- $25/Person, 5 person minimum
- Brownies will earn their Potters Badge by learning about the history of pottery and how ceramic glazes work. They will be able to design and paint their own ceramic plate. At the end they will have earned their Potters Badge from their troop leader along with a Color Me Mine participation patch.
JUNIOR GIRL SCOUT
- $25/Person, 5 person min Junior Scouts will earn their Product Designer Badge by looking at different products, discussing improvements and designing their own version of the product. Scouts will then paint their product design on to the corresponding ceramic piece. Depending on availability we will design either a cereal box and bowl or a soda can. At the end they will have earned their Product designer badge from their troop leader along with a Color Me Mine participation patch.