- Reserve an hour and a half time slot and design the perfect program for your troop! You can work toward a badge or you can just bring your troop in for a Paint-Your-Own Pottery Party!
- $25/Painter 8 person minimum Daisies will earn their Promise Center Badge. Each scout will paint a plate with the Scout Daisy and all the petals. They will learn what each petal represents while also learning the Girl Scout Promise. At the end of the class they will have earned their Promise center badge from their troop leader along with a Color Me Mine participation patch.
- $25/Painter 8 person minimum
- Brownies will earn their Potters Badge by making pinch pots, coil pots and a trefoil slab project. Along with that they will paint a plate and learn about different types of ancient pottery, how glazes work and tour the kiln room. At the end they will have earned their Potters Badge from their troop leader along with a Color Me Mine participation patch.
JUNIOR GIRL SCOUT
- S $25/Painter 8 person min Junior Scouts will earn their Product Designer Badge by looking at different products. Discussing improvements and designer something better. They will paint a Ceramic Soda Can that will represent a product in a way that makes people want to buy it! At the end they will have earned their Product designer badge from their troop leader along with a Color Me Mine participation patch.